Health Educator (Acting)
The officer is responsible for:
- Planning and preparing health and family life educational programmes.
- Coordinating the implementation of health and family life educational programmes.
- Conducting training programmes
- Developing public awareness campaigns
- Monitoring and evaluating health education programmes and
- Maintaining health education materials
Educational Training/Professional Career
Adora was transferred to Health Promotion in 2012, from the Portsmouth Health District, where she worked as a Primary Care Nurse from 1984, and a Registered Nurse Midwife from 2010. She holds an Associate Degree in General Nursing and a Certificate in Primary Health Care and Family Planning. Adora has extensive training in Non Communicable Diseases (NCDs), HIV/AIDS Management, Family Planning, Counselling, Child Care, Food and Nutrition, Adolescent Health and Leadership.